Skip to main content

Can I get a FINN subscription if I'm planning to move to another state?

Yes, as long as you are moving to another state in which FINN provides service. All FINN cars must be garaged primarily in a state we serve.


If you move to another state during your subscription, you must notify our team of this new address by sending us an email at help@finn.comMoving to a new state may also affect the price of your subscription, due to state variations in tax laws.


If your permanent residence changes during the FINN subscription period, you must notify us by sending an email to with your new address to update our records. Please note that changing your permanent residence to a state other than the state where your vehicle is registered will require compliance with the new registration and inspection requirements, which should be coordinated with FINN at your expense.


Please note: Additional fees may be incurred if the region is outside of our service area and may result in the termination of your subscription with FINN.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful